GNGELECTRIC

GNGelectric

Gngelectric supply inexpensive electric bike kits system which allow you
 to convert your own conventional bike into a battery-powered electric bicycle.

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments, News, Events, Meet and Greets > My suggetion for product offerings....

MagnumForce51

I would highly recommend you put up the individual parts of the kits up for sale so that if a perticular part brakes (burn out motor, or broken motor bracket/freewheel), it would help out a lot. Plus people with existing ebikes/kits could buy parts from you to add to their own ebike set-up.

In perticular, I would be interested in buying just the bracket and gear box of the mid mounted kit to convert my existing kit to a mid mounted system. The spacing for the screw holes on the motor is the same for the both motors. The only difference I see is the additional hardware of the freewheel gear on the motor axle and the additional chain guide gear.

I use a road bike with 700c size rims and not a 26inch mountain bike, so I'm not sure if you have a bracket that will fit that size bike though.

December 26, 2011 at 2:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mons cycles

MagnumForce51 at December 26, 2011 at 2:03 AM

I would highly recommend you put up the individual parts of the kits up for sale so that if a perticular part brakes (burn out motor, or broken motor bracket/freewheel), it would help out a lot. Plus people with existing ebikes/kits could buy parts from you to add to their own ebike set-up.

In perticular, I would be interested in buying just the bracket and gear box of the mid mounted kit to convert my existing kit to a mid mounted system. The spacing for the screw holes on the motor is the same for the both motors. The only difference I see is the additional hardware of the freewheel gear on the motor axle and the additional chain guide gear.

I use a road bike with 700c size rims and not a 26inch mountain bike, so I'm not sure if you have a bracket that will fit that size bike though.

Now thats a good idea. i dont need the light or the l/h controls on my purchases. Plus if something does go wrong it would be neat to buy just that one item

December 27, 2011 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MagnumForce51

Also what about offering the chains for sell seperatly? What type of chain is it? I would like to use the original that came with it, but it doesn't have enough links to fit with my current set up. I would need a longer chain. The ability to buy a second one or know what the size demensions are so I can find another would be very helpfull.

I'm currently using a BMX chain, but it's not quite wide enough and I'm still getting excess noise with it despite having good alignment.

December 29, 2011 at 8:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ahlidap

No mounting in separate yet :(

It would be very nive to have a mounting kit for midmount like:

mid-mount mountings
motor freewheel

at least the first mounting for 250 / 350W...
As it stays very close to the ground is easy to break, and a replacement would bi nice...

Think about it...
I would like to have one set of mountings for mid-mount and motor freewheel...

They are good options for parts sale....

;)

March 22, 2013 at 5:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gio

yES

A parts page with individual pieces please!!

motor

Mounts

Controller

Throttle

As soon as possible GNG that would be good and great

May 12, 2013 at 12:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gio

I'll take the 36v350 watt gen2 motor with mount and sprocket  and controller and throtle and idler arm right now!

Oh yes I would. 

May 12, 2013 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mike532

i like the idea of being able to buy spare parts

June 17, 2013 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.