2-wheel balancing vehicles
MID DRIVE KIT
MID DRIVE KIT
First stage vs Second stage mid drive kit:
First stage mid drive kits are installed right behind the bottom bracket and drive the original chain. Which makes it less observable.
Second stage mid drive kits are installed in front of the bottom bracket and drive the crank wheel using an additional chain. The crank wheel then drive the original rear freewheel system to power the bike.
MID DRIVE KITS Features:
- Freewheel clutch system allows you to pedal the bike without turning the motor. Meanwhile, you don't need to pedal while the motor is running.
- Much higher efficiency than hub motor as you can shift gears. In addition, motor can run at high rpm (Most efficient) thanks to the reduction system.
- You can pedal and use the motor at the same time to increase power.
- Designed for all 68mm bottom bracket bike, which is the commonest type bike frame.
- Unlike conventional hub motor and side mounted kits, the centre of gravity of mid drive kits are low and right in the middle of the frame. Thus, you can handle the bike comfortably and easily.
- You can obtain high top speed and high torque for climbing hills by choosing the right gears.
- Light weight: the freewheel crank system is made by alluminium alloy and the mounting bracket is simple and clean. Thus you will only add extra 2-3kg to your bike normally after replacing the old crank set and bottom bracket.
- Easy to install: Only basic techniques are required and you can ask for our help online.
Why GNGelectric mid drive kits?
- Replacement parts can be supplied.
- Affordable and high quality.
- Professionals help you to solve problem on installing the kits.